Register :: Login
Welcome to ICE Conference 2017 registration! Click here to view ICE Conference offerings.
Tuesday, February 28, 8:30am-3:30pm
Tuesday registration is now closed.
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Wednesday, March 1, 8:30am-3:30pm
Workshop registration is now closed except for the two off-site workshops (W-F06 and W-F07, $165) and the "Future Ready" Leadership Summit (AA-05 and W-F08, $200).
Wednesday registration includes:
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- 3:30-5:30pm: FREE ICE Conference Celebration in Exhibit Hall
Thursday, March 2, 8:00am-4:45pm
Thursday Half-Day Workshop registration is now closed.
General Conference registration (morning keynote by Eric Sheninger and 60-minute concurrent sessions throughout the day) remains open through the conference dates ($125).
Continental breakfast will be provided for Thursday registrants. Lunch will be available for purchase this day.
Friday, March 3, 8:00am-4:30pm
Friday Half-Day Workshop registration is now closed.
General Conference registration (morning keynote by Joe Sanfelippo and 60-minute concurrent sessions throughout the day) remains open through the conference dates ($125).
Continental breakfast will be provided for Friday registrants. Lunch will be available for purchase this day.
- Tues., Feb. 28 and most Wed., March 1 Full-Day Workshops are now closed. Deadline: Wed., Feb. 8, 11:59pm.
- Wed., March 1, Thurs., March 2 and Fri., March 3 Half-Day Workshop registration deadline: Wed., Feb. 15, 11:59pm (or when sessions fill to capacity).
- Thurs., March 2 and Fri., March 3 General Conference day registration will remain open through the conference dates.
GROUP REGISTRATION: Group registration is not available at this time. If a large group of people are sharing the same PO number, simply collect each person's invoice (generated after completing registration) and cut one check for the entire group.
PAYMENT: Credit cards (MasterCard, Visa and American Express) and checks/purchase orders are accepted. When you register online you will be taken to a payment screen where you may pay by credit card or enter a school purchase order number. If you are planning to pay by purchase order, please obtain that number and have it available before you begin the registration process. Credit cards will be charged immediately. If you are paying via purchase order, be sure to print your own invoice to submit to your business office to process payment after you hit the "Finish" button of the registration system. An invoice will not be mailed to you.
Payment should be made to "Illinois Computing Educators" and mailed to:
Illinois Computing Educators (ICE)
777 West Army Trail Blvd.
Addison, IL 60101
ICE MEMBERSHIP: You do not need to be a current ICE member to attend the conference. FREE ICE membership (or membership renewal) is included with all paid conference registrations.
VOLUNTEERS: Volunteers play an important role at the conference and we invite you to consider volunteering your time at one of the many locations around the conference facility. It's a chance to have fun, work with a great group of people, and earn $75 reimbursement toward your paid Thursday and/or Friday "General Conference" registration! (Due to potential scheduling conflicts, those registering for 1/2-day workshops on the Thursday and Friday conference days are ineligible to be scheduled as volunteers or to receive the $75 reimbursement.) Complete an online volunteer form, http://bit.ly/ICE17Volunteers, and then come back to register for the conference!
ADDING TO OR VIEWING YOUR EXISTING REGISTRATION: After registering, you may re-access your online registration account at any time to view your registration or to add to your registration. Simply log in to your existing account below and add to your registration as you wish. If you simply would like to view your current registration, once you are in your account, click on the text at the top of the page in the green box that begins with, "You have already registered for this conference..."
CANCELLATION POLICY / REGISTRATION CHANGES: If you need to cancel your registration or any portion of your submitted registration, email Allison Larsen at email@example.com. All changes/cancellations must be requested by the end of the day Wed., Feb. 8. If, after that date, you find you cannot attend the conference as registered, you may send someone to attend the conference in your place. Just have the replacement person pick up your name badge. When the registration rush dies down, that person may go to on-site registration and request an updated badge.
NAME BADGES / CREDENTIALS:
- All name badges will be picked up upon arrival at the conference.
- Your name badge must be worn at all times during conference events. $5 name badge replacement fee.
- Tues./Wed. Registrants: Retrieve badge at building of your workshop – either Pheasant Run Mega Center or ACT
- Thurs./Fri. Registrants: Retrieve badge at Pheasant Run Mega Center Lobby
REGISTRATION HOURS: (Anticipate large crowds at the registration counters during peak times.)
- Tuesday, Feb. 28: 7:30am – 9:00am (On-site registration is not available.)
- Wednesday, March 1: 7:30am – 10:00am (On-site registration is not available.), and 3:00pm - 6:00pm (Thurs./Fri. General Conference registration will be available this evening.)
- Thursday, March 2: 7:15am – 4:00pm (General Conference registration will be available.)
- Friday, March 3: 7:15am – 12:00pm (General Conference registration will be available.)
QUESTIONS? If you have questions about the conference format or your registration, please contact Allison Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONE MORE THING: To keep up with all the latest news on ICE 2017, please LIKE US on Facebook and FOLLOW US on Twitter!
LET'S GET STARTED! Please log in to your existing ICE account or create a new account (if you don't have one already) to begin the registration process. Thank you for your interest in the ICE Conference!
Current/Former Member or attendee?
Login with your Username and Password to pre-fill your registration form.
Don't have an account?
If you are registering for the first time, you need to sign up for an account.